It was a few years back when I understood the power of visualization.
I stayed over a friend’s house and in the middle of the night, I didn’t feel well.
My skin prickled with fear.
I couldn’t breathe.
I felt nauseated lying on the tiled bathroom floor.
My body temperature rose with wild thoughts, questions and concerns.
Am I sick? Why am I feeling this? Oh no, this happened before!
Then a childhood memory sprang between my worries.
I remembered when I was younger, I would close my eyes and visualize what I thought was happening deep within my body.
Visually mapping out my organs, systems and cells.
Acknowledging the warm orange glow of the bathroom light now, I consciously pretended to let my body become a sponge. Pulling in every ounce of light and letting my inner mind (my third eye) paint the scene. I saw balls of white light swirling inside me that shapeshifted into white robed warriors with orange glowing weapons. Their enemy was a dark fog which also transformed into figures resembling underworld demons.
Meanwhile inhaling and exhaling to calm myself down, I felt each breath giving the white warriors an advantage.
The light triumphed but I didn’t move in haste.
It’s best to take it easy. No need to get a head rush. When I felt safe, I got up and drank a glass of water.
Visualizing the water as a healing elixir of light helped to renew my body and soul.
How I Know this was a Psychic Attack
The following week when things seemed normal, I found out that my father was in the hospital the same night I experienced being ill. A psychic attack as Teal Swan explains happens when negative energy is imposed on you with a conscious or subconscious intent for harm. Now of course, this is my father and you’re probably wondering why would he want to harm me. It’s not fully his responsibility from a conscious perspective, but I do believe that my biological family has an immense addiction to fear and a lot of karmic baggage. All this spiritual debris is quite complex and since we share the same name, I’ve been energetically connected to him as well as my grandfather. And I’m doing quite a lot to cut the cords, reprogram my DNA and cellular memory and of course empower my own soul.
• Experiencing frightening nightmares
• Seeing your attacker in a devilish way, either in your dreams, your meditation or in your thoughts
• Suddenly acting totally out of character
• Major changes in clarity of thinking or analytical ability
• Sudden ongoing fatigue for no apparent reason
• A drained feeling
• Icy cold feeling on part or all of your body
• Hearing voices
• Strange or recurring accidents
• A discomfort or fear in a specific room or area in your home or office
• Sudden illnesses that elude diagnosis
• Feeling someone touch you or bump into you when nobody is present
• Sudden depression without an apparent cause
• Seeming ongoing bad luck
• Disturbing Visions or hallucinations
• Irrational fear, anger or sorrow
• A negative obsessive thought, desire or fetish that won’t go away
• Having thoughts and images of your attacker creeping into your mind constantly
• Feeling that you are being watched and seeing shadows around you from the corner of your eye, even when you are alone
What This Means For You
Being an empath, indigo and intuitive you are exposed to energy just like me. Our sensitivities to chemicals, apathy and inauthencity play a crucial role in determining our success as a lightworker and healer on this planet. But always, we must heal ourselves first. There are different ways to repel negativity like essential oils but my favorite is utilizing guided visual meditations. That’s why I created my color power meditations so you can visualize better and strengthen your natural aura at the same time.
Discover your color power and get your meditation here.
Lets kick some ass!